About Me

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Coff's Harbour Butterfly House

I have always loved butterflies.  The fact that they are this creepy crawly thing that turns into something so beautiful never ceases to amaze me.  So when I get the opportunity to go to a butterfly place, I'm always keen.  I was interested to observe the reaction of two different small boys.  Each was about five years old I'm guessing, and from different families.  One loved the butterflies, and when the "keeper" put a newly hatched one on his arm he was proud as punch and walked about carefully, taking care of "his" butterfly, which he even named.  Later on, another boy was asked by the keeper if he would like to have a butterfly on his arm.  He was very dubious, but agreed.  When she placed it very gently on him, he panicked and was genuinely frightened of it, and the keeper had to remove it.  We are all different!
 




No comments:

Post a Comment