About Me

Friday, January 8, 2016

Noumea, New Caledonia

Apologies for the two week gap in blog posts, but it was not for lack of trying.  I'm now back in New Zealand after visiting New Caledonia.  When I attempted to login to my blog on my first night, I had challenge no. 1, the blog page was now in French and I could  not change it back to English.  No problem, I thought, I know where everything is.  Oh no, Google now thinks I am a hacker trying to break into my account.  In spite of successfully logging on in other countries around the world (including Iceland, where the page did not appear in Icelandic!) there was nothing I could do to successfully log on.  I think there must have been a security upgrade or suchlike.  Now I'm back home I have no problem whatsoever!

So, just a couple of photos tonight, but will post more tomorrow.

On arriving at our accommodation in Noumea we had a 5 minute walk down to the waterfront. 

Just in time for our first sunset.  Yes, it was warm, and no, there were no flies or mosquitoes.  In other words, ...   PERFECT!



No comments:

Post a Comment